EDB Dance Team
Team placement is by audition only. We accept advanced dancers ages 6-17 who wish to travel throughout the State of Florida competing in Jazz, Modern, Contemporary, Lyrical and Hip Hop genres of dance. Team members participate in fundraising activities to help build team spirit, team cooperation, and team unity. Our Dance Team is based on the inclusivity of all team members and is not focused on a select few exceptional dancers. In past years our Teams have won multiple Platinum level awards as well as Choreography Awards, Stage Presence Awards and Overall First Place Awards.
EDB Dance Team
We are a team of dedicated, inspired, artistic, and commited dancers who are willing to go the extra mile to achieve success.
Focus on weekldy progress in the pursuit excellence.
Dance Team Requirements
- No more than 4 absences from rehearsal during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Wednesday Team Technique class (Hours required depend on number of performance pieces)
- Sunday Team Choreography and Polishing (Hours required depend on number of performance pieces)
- One Proficiency Ballet Class per week
- One Proficiency Jazz Class per week
- One Proficiency Acro Class per week
- One additional class per week of either Tap, Hip Hop, Lyrical
- Team Installments are due on the 1st of the Month
EDB Dance Team What To Expect
1ST PLACE OVERALL IN LARGE GROUPS - CRAZY CONDUCTOR
2ND PLACE OVERALL IN LARGE GROUPS - SEUSS
2ND PLACE OVERALL IN SMALL GROUP JAZZ (13-15) - JHOOM JHOOM
STUDIO CREATIVITY AWARD - CRAZY CONDUCTOR
9TH PLACE LYRICAL SOLO (OUT OF 56 ENTRIES) - LEXI KAVULICH
6TH PLACE IN JAZZ DUET/TRIOS - LEXI KAVULICH AND NINA PITONAKOVA
8TH PLACE OVERALL IN JAZZ SOLOS (AGES 9-12) - SAMANTHA CRAPARO
MULTIPLE PLATINUMS AND HIGH GOLD ACHIEVEMENTS!
DANCING AT GERMAIN ARENA WITH THE HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS!